Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School

Today is Nicholas' first day of full-day kindergarten. He was so excited about going to school that he was up, showered, dressed, and awaiting his breakfast at 6am! We have got to invest in blackout curtains!!! Well, being the good mother that I am, I told him it was too early and that he should go back to bed and then I proceeded to pull the covers over my head... for a few more precious minutes of rest. Amazingly enough we made it to school EARLY. Nicholas is in Mrs. Udall's class and at lunch today he told me, "I like my teacher. She is very nice." So we're off to a great start of a great school year!

6 comments:

Kimm said...

I can't believe how big he is. Glad he had a good first day of school.

mrs. timberlake said...

HEY HEY, love the haircut AND I want to rub his head.

Glad he was excited for school and likes his teacher... what more could you want?

The Skeehan Family said...

ohhhhhhhhh yay!!!!!!!! I can't believe he is already in kindergarten, and how great he was so excited - exactly how it should be!!!

Keirsten said...

He's going to be a good student if he's that excited about school!

bdrain said...

I'm so glad Lonica had the link to your blog on her blog so I could read about your family. Grandpa keeps telling me about your blog but I haven't been able to read it until now. Tell Nicholas congrats. Did he come home worn out?

Honey Girl said...

What a cutie pie. I love that kid. I'm so glad Chase is in his class in the afternoon. Kellie