Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Girls' Pictures

I finally got them done! So with Nicholas we took him to a portrait studio...umm...at 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, 2 years, and every year on his birthday up until he started kindergarten and now takes school pictures. My girls on the other hand have been seriously shorted on the portrait studio visits. When they get older and realize this for themselves my defense will be that they grew up in Saint Johns! They enjoyed every birthday in Saint Johns with family. Poor Nicholas had to spend the first few years of his life in the valley. Think I'll get any sympathy? Well, here are some of the girls' pictures...

AUDREY - age 4


.
SARAH - age 2


8 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

So cute! Where did you get them done?

Megan said...

They are adorable. Did you have to take them to the valley?

Lonica said...

Those girls are so cute they deserve to have their picture taken daily! Hahaha! Hope you're doing well...

Keri said...

what sweet girls - great pictures! I love the one of sarah and the flower.

Julie said...

Those are soo cute! Where did you get them done!?

Jaime said...

I totally understand! That's how it is for us between kids #1 and 2. Those are adorable pics!!

mrs. timberlake said...

You know those little shadow boxes that hold first binkies, first shoes, first whatevers?

my brother has one.
my sister has one.

mine is hung next to theirs - EMPTY.


I totally get it.

Honey Girl said...

Monica, I feel like i haven't seen you in a long time. The girls' pics are so adorable...just like their momma!