Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Utah in 3 Days

Last Wednesday Ryan came home for lunch and said, "I REALLY want to go to Utah." So I'm thinking to myself... hmmm information that would've been useful YESTERDAY! But after flashing his sad brown eyes the packing began. We left home Wednesday at 11pm and returned home Sunday at 5am. So why in the world would we make such a crazy dash to Utah toting 4 kids???

Adam graduated!!!

We got to see our cousins Jason and Nicole.

Brigham was introduced to his namesake.

We toured Salt Lake,

and found out that Uncle Kyle and Aunt Candace are having a baby! And I just have to say, "WOOHOOOO!!! YEAH BABY, bring on the cousins!"

We even got to see my cousin Brittany go to her prom. On such little time we sure had A LOT of fun!

7 comments:

bdrain said...

What a whirlwind! Good for you to just drop things and go. You would have never remembered what things you had to do, but you will always remember being there with family.

Kimm said...

What no phone call...we were so close..

Keri said...

We were there too! For Jamie's graduation. Dang it! Sad we missed you. Love the picture of Brigham and Brigham. :)

Kimm said...

I moved to Utah a year ago...Hello...you knew that..am I that forgetable!! I do like the mcgyver refrence...thanks!!

Kristen said...

We did the 3 day Utah trip for conference--I was exhausted by the time we got home. It looks like you had nice weather--I'm jealous:)

Dawna Greer said...

I love all the pictures--they're beautiful! So glad you were there to support Adam; what an exciting time for him. . .a light at the end of the tunnel! I see you found the secret of surviving traveling with 4 little ones--doing it at night! Exhausting for you though. Glad you made it home safely.

The Skeehan Family said...

That is one impressive whirlwind. You are such a good wife, mom and sister-in-law :)