Monday, April 21, 2008

And so it starts...


I guess this is a good place to start. Our latest family photo that never made it into Christmas card form. Christmas was a blast. Ryan, Sarah, and I were able to celebrate Christmas '07 in our new home, which was fabulous. Where were Nicholas and Audrey you ask?! At their annual Christmas Eve sleepover at Grandma's house. Even with a new house of their own, no one was going to get them to give up that tradition! Nicholas assured me that Santa would find him at Grandma's house because he was going to take his stocking with him, and then he would call me to come over when it was time to see what Santa brought for him. I love that kid. Always thinking (hee hee hee).

2 comments:

Keirsten said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I will help you with anything you have questions about, but Julie is the true blog master. LOve your pictures!

Unknown said...

Whoa, this is pretty cool Monica! Now if I only knew what a blog is.

We look like day laborers. Make the picture black and white, then we could be railroad workers of West, circa 1823.