Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Mighty Mighty Mud Cats

Tuesday, April 15th was Nicholas' t-ball debut! Nicholas proudly wears the #2 for the Mud Cats. He loves his uniform, loves his hat, loves his glove, and would wear them every game day, all day long, if I would let him. Nicholas is very intense on the field. Once the ball is hit, from no matter where he is standing in the outfield, he will take off running after it and jump, roll, dive, tackle, or whatever it takes to get it! We might need to work just a wee little bit on teamwork.

Here's Nicholas with two of his buddies, Parker Humpherys (left), and Joey Wood (right).


Perfect timing! My Grandma and Grandpa were passing through on their way to Texas the day of Nicholas' first t-ball game. He was so excited that they were here AND that they were going to go to his game. Now I know some of you are thinking, "Who in their right mind passes through St. Johns on their way to Texas from Oregon?" My answer... Fabulous Grandparents that love their grandkids. Pretty lucky huh?!

4 comments:

Kimm said...

So is that your house? Beautiful, Beautiful!! How awesome that he is in T-ball...#2 is a great number. You'll have to video it and put some of his mvp moments on the blog. I think you and I should meet up next year at the SLC marathon and do the half together..start running babe!!

mrs. timberlake said...

Hello!
Love the blog, love the kids, love the house...
:)

Keri said...

Hey Monica - I hope you don't mind I added you to my links on my blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! How fun that Grandma and Grandpa stopped by! I guess they saw Kelsey too. I wish Seattle was on the way to Oregon from Texas! I'll be checking your blog regularly! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. And congratulations on moving in to the new house!

J.D. said...

i heard gramma and granpa were in town at some point. lol i guess i need to have kids to get he visit from em.