Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer Fun

Let the summer landscaping fun begin! Ryan and I have decided to tackle our barren front yard first. Grandpa Drain let Ryan borrow his fabulous tractor. Ryan would have you know that it is a mid-1950's International, for any of you tractor buffs. All I know is that it's the best invention ever!!!

Here's Ryan and Nicholas relocating the hardest dirt I have ever seen in my life. Nicholas is the best helper I know. He has always loved working and helping. Nicholas was pretty upset this morning when he had to go to school instead of help his Dad work at Grandma and Grandpa Drain's house. The only thing that made him feel better about going to school was when he was told that there would be plenty of work for him to do with his Dad when he got home.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wooo hooo! Yards are the greatest and it's so nice to have a husband willing to tackle it. Don't they make all the difference in the world. I am dying to have ours done this summer, but we'll see. Good work Patterson men! hehe

mrs. timberlake said...

See, now that's funny, I would have guessed that tractor to be a early 1940's Model TSU. But, if you say mid 1950's International.. I guess I will take your word for it.

Can't wait to see your home --- don't be surprised if you find me and the girls camped out in your backyard -- i think Moppy's house will in fact burst at the seams this summer.