Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Airplane Grandma

This is why we call her Airplane Grandma!!! My Mom is a private pilot, and a member of the Civil Air Patrol, Hawaii Wing.
.
Here she is in a F-4 Phantom.

My Mom is also the owner of this Beech Muskateer. This is Nicholas just before his first "authorized" flight with Grandma. Nicholas and I went up with my Mom once before about 2 years ago, but I neglected to consult with Ryan. I thought it would be better to ask for forgiveness. Not the best choice I know, but it was soooo cool! This trip Ryan kindly lifted Nicholas' no-fly ban. Needless to say Nicholas and Grandma were extremely happy and had a awesome flight.

Audrey got to listen to the Honolulu Tower and taxi with Grandma.

Little Sarah loved the airplane too!

1 comment:

taytum said...

An airplane flying Grandma? Does it get any cooler than that?