Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Fun

December has arrived! So here's what happened in November...

Ryan had a birthday! If you're curious about how old he is you can count the candles. Good luck!
.
This year we participated in Mesa's Turkey Trot. Ryan and I ran in the 2 mile race while my Mom took on the 10K. So fun!!!
.
After the Turkey Trot we had Thanksgiving dinner at Jill's house. Here's the adult table...

and here's the kid table.

The kids got to watch a movie with Ryan while the rest of us went to see the movie NEW MOON. Love Ryan!!!

Audrey turned 5!!!

And her very most favorite present this year was Larry the Hot Dog given to her by Aunt Lora. It's an Aunt thing... or maybe just a Lora thing!
That wraps up November. Bring on the Christmas Season!!!

4 comments:

bdrain said...

Raquel ran the Turkey Trot too. Did you see her? Looks like you had a good November

Kimm said...

Looks like lots of fun...I miss ya!! You need to head my way!!

Julie said...

Fun November! I still have yet to see New Moon, someday...:) So does Madelyn (I think thats right) look like Audrey a little? She totally looks like it in that picture of the kids on the couch!

Unknown said...

omg, I was at that race! I wish I had known you were there.Next year we have to do it together. Obviously I haven't visited your blog recently. That is so sad about your cieling. Hopefully nothing else has fallen in on you guys lately.