Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess Who's 2

Our little Sarah Ann is 2!!
.
Ryan and I gave her a baby doll, and Nicholas and Audrey gave her a very special rock collection that they have been working on for weeks. Some of the rocks are from our backyard, some are from the Coronado school playground, some are from Grandma and Papa's yard, and some are from when we hauled wood. Not just ordinary rocks people! These were hand picked, washed, and sorted for quality! What quality I'm not quite sure of, but quality none the less.

And the cake... this year it was a strawberry sprinkle cake!

4 comments:

Lonica said...

Happy Birthday! You sure have some cute kids Monica! I think I'll add a "hand selected" rock collection to my list for Christmas. Thanks for the good idea.

bdrain said...

I can't bellieve she is already two, time goes so fast! I love the idea and work that when into the rock collection - much more meaningful than some store bought present.

Kimm said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

Annie said...

No way!! She can't be that old, it happenes way to quick.