Monday, October 6, 2008

A Weekend in Utah

Last weekend we went to Utah to visit family and attend a session of General Conference. While my Mom, Ryan, and I were at Conference the kids enjoyed their much anticipated Uncle Ken Day! My brother spoiled and spoiled and spoiled them. They love Uncle Ken!

While in Utah we were also able to see Adam,

and my Uncle Jason, Aunt Jackie, Brittany, Haley, and Brayden.

I had to steal this picture of them because some how I got home without taking a single one. Ughh!

3 comments:

bdrain said...

How fun for your family to get away for a few days and see family. You know you can always come to Mesa to see Uncle Garth and Aunt Bonnie though we might not be as fun as Uncle Ken. You don't have to wait until someone is in the hospital!

Julie said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to conference and have yet to do it. One of these days we'll make it there!

Kimm said...

Next time you are in Utah..give me a call I will come and see you. I happened to be in washington last weekend. Looks like you guys had fun. Miss ya!!